Wool rugs are always high on demand, because of their longevity, aesthetic appeal, as well as their colour retention ability. Wool rugs are not particularly high maintenance, but if you want to keep them in the best possible condition, regular maintenance is the key.
For those of you living in and around Dublin, RugSpa offers world-class wool rug cleaning services. Operating out of our Rathcoole-based facility, our team of experts ensures that your favourite rug or carpet never loses its charm.
Benefits of wool rugs:
- Wool rugs are the most durable of the lot. They last long, and endure wear and tear with ease.
- Wool rugs retain their colours for a long duration.
- Wool doesn't attract a lot of dirt or stains in general.
How to take care of wool rugs at home?
Here are a few tips you should follow to maintain your wool rug at home:
- Rotate the rug frequently to distribute foot traffic and avoid wearing out.
- Vacuum every day to remove surface-level dirt and dust build-up.
- Use a rug pad to prevent damage.
- Keep the rug dry.
- If there is staining, consult a professional immediately, because the sooner you treat it, the better.
- When it's time to thoroughly clean the rug, go to an expert rug cleaner, because at-home cleaning comes with a risk of damaging the rug.
Wool rugs are prone to shedding. They also have a high-water retention capacity, so cleaning them is a big hassle. Over time, wool rugs get covered with layers of dust, and the natural colour of the rug gets concealed. At RugSpa, our unique approach helps us take care of your rug, so that it looks as fresh as new, and lasts longer.
With daily usage, your woollen rug attracts heaps of dry dirt. When this dry dirt penetrates deep into the layers of the wool, the rug starts to look dull and dirty. Our experts deal with this kind of dirt first and make sure to analyse every inch and corner of the rug to spot traces of dust.
Removing hard stains from a wool rug is not an easy deal. If by any chance you have stained your rug, don't worry, we will make sure to remove the stain effectively.
Woollen rugs can become rough or coarse if they are not cleaned properly. That's why it's important to hire professionals for the job because they know how wool reacts to different cleaning substances. At RugSpa, we use safe and gentle cleaning methods that remove dirt and dust, and at the same time, keep the colour and fibre quality intact.
Have any questions about our services? Do you want to know more about how we clean our rugs? Our experts will be more than happy to talk to you! Contact us
today, and experience the top-class rug cleaning facility in Dublin.